Havenwood Falls High Volume Eight
By Rose Garcia, Megan Linski, Amy Richie
Series: Havenwood Falls High
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy
Cover Design: Regina Wamba, MaeIDesign.com
Three novellas (books 23-25) in the young adult paranormal fantasy series Havenwood Falls High, Home of the Dragons – and vampires, wolves, fae, and much more.
Finding Infiniti by Rose Garcia
Sequel to Saving Infiniti
Joe Greg reunited with his soul mate Infiniti Clausman only to lose her in a cruel twist of fate. Separated by time and space—and a memory ward that has wiped him from her mind—he vows to do whatever he can to find her, but so far nothing has worked. Infiniti Clausman feels like something isn’t quite right. Like she’s stuck, as if she can’t move on, as if she’s missing something or someone. She tries to dismiss the sensation, but then her psychic neighbor tells her about a quantum event that’s been happening since last December, and her world turns upside down.
Unicorn’s Lament by Megan Linski
Thea has no idea what her future holds. When she’s whisked off to a mysterious town in the mountains, she finds out magic is real—and so are unicorns. If that wasn’t shocking enough, she also learns that her mom’s an evil sorceress who desires to destroy the unicorns, and all of Havenwood Falls is in danger. Thea has until her eighteenth birthday to learn how to control her magic, lead the herd . . . and maybe kiss the cute girl at Havenwood Stables.
Paper Bird by Amy Richie
Ava Tate has never had what anyone would call a fairy tale life. A dead mother, an absent father, and an uncle who doesn’t want her. One more year of high school and she’ll be able to live on her own. But after another run-in with the cops, her uncle sends her away to live with a father she’s never even met before in a town she’s never heard of. Ava isn’t counting on meeting Toby, though. Suddenly, all the rules seem to be changing, and if she doesn’t keep up, her very existence will be wiped away.
Welcome to Havenwood Falls, a small town in the majestic mountains of Colorado, where nobody is what you think, where truths pose as lies, and where myths blend with reality. A place where everyone has a story, including the high schoolers. These are only but three.
These are stand-alone Young Adult paranormal fantasies in the Havenwood Falls High series of Young Adult fantasies featuring a variety of supernatural creatures. The series is a collaborative effort by multiple authors. Each author offers a stand-alone story, so you can read them in any order.
Volumes in the Havenwood Falls High young adult paranormal fantasy series:
- Havenwood Falls High Volume One by Kallie Ross, Morgan Wylie & Kristen Yard
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Two by Amy Hale, Michele G. Miller & Cameo Renae
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Three by Randi Cooley Wilson, Katie M. John & AnnaLisa Grant
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Four by R.K. Ryals, Daniele Lanzarotta & Michele G. Miller
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Five by Amy Hale, Cameo Renae & J.L. Weil
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Six by Rose Garcia, Liz Ferry & Ali Winters
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Seven by Kallie Ross, Daniele Lanzarotta & J.L. Weil
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Eight by Rose Garcia, Megan Linski & Amy Richie
- Havenwood Falls High Volume Nine by Valia Lind, Morgan Wylie & Apryl Baker